- 20 ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 400 g Chicken breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 200 g Carrots Cut into strips
- 100 g Onions chopped
- 100 g Celery stalks
- 100 g Green pepper cut into strips
- 100 g Red pepper cut into strips
- 5 Spring onions chopped
- 250 g Mushrooms sliced
- 45 ml Soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chicken, crushed garlic and sauté until cooked.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and black pepper. Serve with spaghetti or noodles from daily allowance.