Mushroom Pizza Pita
Crustless Spinach Tart
Crustless Spinach and Lentil Tart
- 120 g Red Lentils
- 300 g Spinach
- 1 Onion chopped
- 5 ml Garlic crushed
- 15 ml Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 65 ml Low-fat Milk
- 125 ml Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- 5 ml Curry Powder
- 2.5 ml Salt
- 30 g Mozzarella
- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender, drain well and mash lightly.
- Trim, wash and shred the spinach, and cook in a pan for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil until soft.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, cottage cheese, curry and salt. Mix the lentils, spinach and onion mixture. Pour into a pie dish and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-30 minutes until the filling is set and the cheese is golden.