- 250 ml Skim Milk
- 160 g Cake Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, salt, and baking powder in a blender.
- Heat a small non-stick pan. Pour one-eighth of the mixture into it, and swirl the batter so that it covers the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Cook over a moderate heat until edges and underside are almost set. Flip the pancake when base is loose and golden brown.
- the pancake when base is loose and golden brown. Cook for a further 30 seconds. Tip out onto a plate.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is used up.