- 200 g Whole-wheat Flour
- 100 g Oat bran
- 5 ml Salt
- 60 ml Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 115 g Granadilla pulp
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease muffin pan.
- In a medium size bowl, mix whole wheat flour and oat bran, baking powder, salt and sugar. In a separate bowl add the apple sauce, yogurt and two eggs. Mix well. Add the granadilla pulp and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into a well, made in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Mix until all dry ingredients are well moistened. Spoon muffin mixture into muffin pan. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until the outside turns golden brown and toothpick inserted in the of muffins comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing on a wire rack.