- 280 g Spinach chopped
- 500 ml Breadcrumbs
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 90 g Parmesan grated
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 30 ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 90 g Cheese grated
- In a large bowl, mix together chopped spinach, dry bread stuffing mix, eggs, parmesan cheese, onion, and olive oil and Clover Low-Fat cheese.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of the mixture onto a large, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer approximately 1 hour. When ready to bake, allow the balls to partially thaw (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°C, Gas Mark 4).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Bake the balls in the preheated oven20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned.