Crab 'n Rice
Pan-Fried Hake with Mustard Sauce
- 560 g Hake fillets
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Leeks finely chopped
- 5 ml Garlic crushed
- 20 g Cake Flour
- 5 ml English Mustard
- 125 ml Fish stock
- 175 ml Plain Yoghurt Fat-free
- 25 ml Brandy
- Coat the hake with oil and season. Grill for 10 minutes on each side.Transfer the fish to a heated plate and keep warm.
- Fry the leeks and garlic in a little oil until soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, mustard, stock and yoghurt.
- Stir over high heat until the sauce is smooth and thick. Add the brandy and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve with lemon wedges and serve with carbs and steamed vegetables from your daily allowance.