Crab 'n Rice
- 800 g Hake fillets boneless, skinless
- 10 ml Olive Oil
- 10 ml Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 30 ml Parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Very lightly coat the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in one layer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat the fish pieces with a paper towel and place them in the baking dish.
- Season the fish with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Place the butter and olive oil in a small non-stick skillet.
- Heat on medium-low. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and parsley, then remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the lemon-garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta from your daily allowance (as shown in the menu plan).
- If desired, serve the accumulated pan juices on the side.