- 1 tin Tinned Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
- 80g pasta, raw weight
- 45g olives
- 10ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5ml lemon juice
- ⅟₂ tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, salt and half the basil leaves into a blender and blend until smooth, pour over the cooled pasta and toss to coat.
- Place the pasta in a serving bowl and top with the drained tuna, olives and remaining basil leaves.