1 serve = 1 bread/cereal + 1/2 fruit + 1/2 protein + 1/4 milk + 1/2 fat
- 120g brown bread slices
- 30g butter light 20% Elle & Vire
- 140g banana, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 250ml skim milk
- 1 sachet Weigh-Less sweetener or 1/2 Natreen liquid sweetener
- 1ml vanilla essence
- Pinch ground nutmeg (muscade)
- Spread two bread slices with margarine.
- Slice the banana thinly.
- Spread the banana slices on the buttered bread.
- Make a sandwich with the other two bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 parts and place on a baking tray.
- Beat together the egg, milk, sweetener, and vanilla essence and pour over banana sandwich.
- Sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
- Place baking dish in a large dish containing hot water.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, or until custard is set.