Peanut Butter Pork
Leg of Lamb
Leg of Lamb on the Braai
- 1 kg Leg of Lamb
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Trim all visible fat from the Lamb. Using a sharp knife, make slits in the Lamb and stuff with sliced garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs.
- Rub in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a flat bottomed cast iron pot, replace lid and place on braai grid.
- Cook for 1 ½ hours until juices run clear.
- Check every 15 minutes if the meat is burning. If it begins to burn at base turn and add 50ml of beef stock.