Peanut Butter Pork
Easy Oven Stew
Beef Stir Fry
- 560 g Beef thinly sliced
- 125 ml Soy sauce
- 30 ml Red Chilli paste
- 2 Garlic cloves smashed
- 125 ml Orange juice
- 15 ml Honey
- 1 Carrot peeled
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 70 g Snap peas
- 300 g Broccoli florets
- 560 g Short grain Brown Rice cooked
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- Chives chopped
- In a large bowl or Ziploc bag, whisk together gochujang, orange juice and soy sauce. Add garlic cloves and flank steak slices. Toss to coat. Cover the bowl/seal the bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Roughly chop all of the vegetables. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the flank steak and all of the juices from the marinade to the skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. (There will be a LOT of juices but it will reduce down throughout the cooking period and get mixed in with the veggies and rice!).
- Remove the steak to a plate, leaving the juices in the pan, and let rest. Add the veggies to the pan and cook until softened about 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the steak back to the pan, along with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- At this point, taste the sauce and determine if you’d like any more red chili paste and add as desired a teaspoon at a time.
- Turn off heat. Stir in cooked rice until coated. Top with chives. Serve immediately.