Peanut Butter Pork
Beef & Bean Bake
Beef and Bean Bake
- 630 g Lean stewing Beef all visible fat removed, cubed
- 2 Onions peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 300 ml Beef stock
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 400 g Canned Baked Beans
- 2 Bay leaves
- 600 g Potatoes peeled and thickly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Place the beef, onions, carrots and flour in a baking dish, season and toss to mix well.
- Pour in the boiling hot stock then add the Worcestershire sauce, baked beans and bay leaves. Stir to mix well and arrange the sliced potatoes on top of the meat mixture.4. Cover with foil then place in the oven for 2 ½ - 3 hours or until the potatoes are cooked and tender.
- Remove the foil, then turn the oven up to brown the potatoes, or finish under the grill for 5 - 8 minutes until brown.