- 800 g Chicken breasts Deboned & skinless
- 200 g Onion chopped
- 20 ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 g Frozen spinach
- 5ml Dried mixed herbs
- 250 g Cottage cheese Fat-free, smooth
- 1 Egg
- 125 g Bread crumbs
- In a pan, sauté the onions until limp.
- Add the remaining stuffing ingredients and season to taste.
- lice a hole into the chicken, and spoon the stuffing into the chicken.
- Place the stuffed chicken in a greased oven-proof dish and season. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4) for about 35 minutes.
- Remember not to over-cook the chicken as it will be dry.
- Serve with boiled rice and green salad from daily allowance.