Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6 Chicken breasts Boneless, skinless
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Salt
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 5ml Curry powder
- 50 ml Wholegrain French Mustard
- 30 ml Honey
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- 5 ml Conflour
- 125 ml Plain Yoghurt Fat-free
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken breasts in a roasting pan. In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil, seasoned salt, crumbled chicken stock cube, curry powder, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until it has a smooth consistency.
- Pourthe sauce over the chicken and allow it to marinate for an hour or two.
- Thoroughly mix the cornflour in the yogurt and stir into the chicken and marinade. Place the roasting pan into the oven and bake, covered, for 60 minutes.
- Drain the sauce and bake the chicken, uncovered, for a further 15-20 minutes. Serve with vegetables, salad, or carbs from your daily allowance. Use the leftover sauce as a gravy.