Spinach And Chicken Pasta
- 200 g Spinach
- 200 g Baby Marrow
- 800 g Chicken boneless, skinless
- 160 g Pasta raw
- 1 Chilli chopped
- 10 ml Olive Oil
- 90 g Olives
- 100 ml Chicken Stock
- 350 ml Plain Yoghurt Fat-free
- Place the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water. Cover with a lid and leave to cook.
- While th pasta is cooking, fry the chicken in olive oil.
- Add the baby marrows and the spinach and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and allow to steam.
- Once all the stock has evaporated add the remaining ingredients and cook through.
- Drain the pasta.Pour the chicken and spinach sauce over.