- 280 g Pasta cooked
- 200 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 400 g Chicken breasts cut into strips
- 200 g Button Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Green pepper cubed
- 200 g Courgettes
- 1 Onion cut into rings
- 20 ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the chicken and saute until cooked. Set aside.
- Add the mushroom, courgettes, peppers, and saute for 10 minutes.
- Place the pasta in a bowl. Add the vegetables, chicken, tomatoes, and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.