- 500 g Chicken breasts
- 40 g Cake flour
- 160 g Bread crumbs
- 4 Egg whites beaten
- 1.25 ml Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Non-stick spray
- Coat a baking tray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and add chicken strips, seal bag and shake well.
- In a separate dish mix the egg whites with 1 tablespoon of water.
- In a second bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
- Roll the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fingers on baking tray and bake in a 200°C oven for 15 minutes, turning half way.
Tip: Try with beef fillet and make a honey, mustard and mayonnaise dipping sauce.