- 400 g Chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Large lemon
- 4 Wholewhrat rolls
- Weigh-Less Non- Stick Spray
- 1 Avo sliced
- 90 ml Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing
- Baby spinach
- Place chicken between two sheets of non- stick baking paper and beat with a mallet until about 1cm thick.
- Grate the rind of the lemon and juice the pulp.
- Mix the lemon rind and juice with the thyme and add the chicken breasts.
- Heat a non stick pan coated lightly with non stick spray. Fry the chicken breasts for five minute per side, or until cooked through.
- Arrange baby spinach on roll bases. Top with avocado, chicken and reduced oil dressing.
- Cover with roll tops and serve.