- 1 Lemon cut in half
- 400 g Chicken breasts
- 40 ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 g Onions chopped
- 100 g Green pepper chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 30 ml Cilantro chopped
- 170 ml Chicken broth
- 120 ml Extra Dry Crisp White Wine
- 400 g canned Pineapple cubed
- 2 Bananas cut in chunks
- 240 g Tomatoes cut in wedges
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken. In a pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, skin side down, and cook until brown, about 6 minutes.
- Turn chicken and reduce heat to medium. Place onion and green pepper on top of chicken; cook about 10 minutes longer.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cilantro. Pour chicken broth and wine overall and simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple, bananas, and tomatoes; heat through about 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice from the daily allowance.