1 1/2 protein
1 1/2 fat
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 30 min
- 20ml Weigh-Less extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 200g onion
- 80g tomato paste
- 65ml water
- 600g chicken breast, raw weight
- 200ml lite coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 125ml fresh chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the cumin seeds for two minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and curry powder and fry for a further two minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the diced chicken and fry for one minute.
- Mix together the tomato paste and waster and pour into the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chopped coriander and rice from your daily serves.